Monday, August 19, 2013

Extreme Pizza Drag it through the Garden

Monday is Extreme Pizza day at the office and they had one on the truck I had not tried yet.

Do you consider yourself a salad person? I'm not really one of those guys but I'll occasionally partake in a good salad. Now, you slap that salad on some bread with a little red sauce? Sold!

That's essentially what this pizza is. It looks healthy, it tastes healthy (in a not boring way), and it fits into the list of my favorite foods.

Broccoli, mushrooms, red onions, green peppers, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, the fresh basil they put on everything, and a sprinkling of mozz on fairly thin crust. A huge bonus to this pizza is that it's not greasy in any sense of the word. I think it'll be my go to for guiltless pizza without sacrificing some flavor.

As an aside, I saw a lot of people ordering two slices at a time today then getting confused when it came out to half a pizza. What you see in this picture is only one slice. Order accordingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment