Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Groovy Guys Fries

Good fries are hard to find. I'm not down with crinkle cut. I like the occasional plate of waffle fries. I grew up on McDonalds signature fries. Suffice to say that I'm kinda particular.

Enter: Groovy Guys Fries.

Twitter is @GroovyGuysFries and a general idea of a menu is Here though it seems to change a little.

I got the Steak and Cheese fries. It's about the size of a standard ball park fries, covered in their seasoning, then topped with thin cut steak, mozz, and A1 sauce. It was really good. I was not expecting it to fill me up but it ends up being quite a lot of food. My only complaint about it was the seasoning was pretty heavy (it is good, just a lot ya know?). All in all I'd order it again.

Looking at that menu I'm tempted to find them tomorrow and the day after too. It's rare that I want to try everything on a menu but it all looks good. If you've had the sweet potato fries don't ruin the surprise for me, those will probably be my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment